Birthday Party (12-09-2020)

Hello Friends I am Alina Sheikh, this is my Blog which I am share with you. I am a student My Daily life routine is very difficult, if you want to know about my daily routine, then read my blog daily. So here we start our daily routine.
Today At 11 am, My Friend Fatima invite me to her Home for a Brithday Party. She invite other Friends also. At 12 PM, I had breakfast.
At 1 PM, I Buy a beautiful gift for her. The Gift was Chocolate Box which cover with Golden sheet. It's shape was like Heart Shape. I was too excited about Brithday Party.
At 2 PM, I did makeup and wear a beautiful dress for a Brithday Party.I was Ready to go too her Brithday Party. I didn't have a car to go at my Friend's house. Then I Booked a cream car to go at my Friend's house. 
 

The weather was too sunny. At 3:10 PM, The driver was driving the car the Accident happened. The Child was running on the road which was not safe. The Biker hit the child, It happened in front of my eyes when we passing the road. Everyone gathered, and called the ambulance. The Child was crying so much in pain. The Biker also get injured and Fainted. The Road was Blocked because of Accident.
At last 3:30 PM, the ambulance arrived and take them to Hospital. I thanks to Allah in my Heart Because their life was saved. 

Note: 
This is a message for Parents, Children and Everyone should take care of yourself while passing the road.And stop the children to play on road. If you see something like this take stand quickly and stop them and be careful.
At 3:45 PM, I arrived to Brithday Party and my Friends asked me why are you late so I told everyone about the accident happened on Road. They thanks to Allah because their life was saved. 
At 4:00 PM, the Brithday Party started. The arrangement was to nice. Tables, Chairs, Walls was decorated. There was Cakes, Pizza's, cold drinks, Burgers, patties extra. We Enjoyed the Brithday Party. 

                                          
My Friend Fatima liked the Gift that I bought for her.  At 7:00 PM, My Friend drop me home. I told everyone at home about today.  Then, I go to bed for sleep at 9:30 PM.                                        
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hindi Translation:

आज प्रातः 11:00 बजे, मेरी मित्र फातिमा ने मुझे अपने घर एक पार्टी के लिए आमंत्रित किया। वह अन्य दोस्तों को 
भी आमंत्रित करती है। हम कुल छह मित्र हैं।
दोपहर 1 बजे, मैं उसके लिए एक सुंदर उपहार खरीदता हूं। गिफ्ट चॉकलेट बॉक्स था जो गोल्डन शीट के साथ कवर किया गया था। यह शेप हार्ट शेप की तरह था। मैं ब्रेथडे पार्टी के बारे में बहुत उत्साहित था।दोपहर 2 बजे, मैंने मेकअप किया और एक Brithday पार्टी के लिए एक खूबसूरत ड्रेस पहनी थी। मैं उनकी Brithday Party में जाने के लिए तैयार थी। मेरे पास मेरे मित्र के घर जाने के लिए कार नहीं थी। फिर मैंने अपने फ्रेंड के घर जाने के लिए दोपहर 12 बजे मैंने नाश्ता किया।.एक क्रीम कार बुक की। मौसम भी सुहाना था।                                                              
साढ़े तीन बजे एम्बुलेंस पहुंची और उन्हें अस्पताल ले गई। मैं अपने दिल में अल्लाह का शुक्रगुजार हूं क्योंकि उनकी जान बच गई।
ध्यान दें:
यह माता-पिता, बच्चों के लिए एक संदेश है और सड़क से गुजरते समय सभी को अपना ध्यान रखना चाहिए। और बच्चों को सड़क पर खेलने से रोकें। अगर आपको ऐसा कुछ दिखाई देता है तो जल्दी से खड़े हो जाएं और उन्हें रोकें और सावधान रहें।
 3:45 बजे, मैं बर्थडे पार्टी में पहुंचा और मेरे दोस्तों ने मुझसे पूछा कि तुम देर से क्यों आ रहे हो तो मैंने सभी को बताया कि सड़क पर दुर्घटना हुई है। वे अल्लाह का धन्यवाद करते हैं क्योंकि वहां जान बच गई।
शाम 4 बजे बर्थडे पार्टी शुरू हुई। व्यवस्था अच्छी करनी थी। तालिकाओं, कुर्सियों, दीवारों को सजाया गया था। केक, पिज्जा, कोल्ड ड्रिंक, बर्गर, पैटीज़ अतिरिक्त थे। हमने बर्थडे पार्टी एन्जॉय की।                                                          
मेरी मित्र फातिमा को वह उपहार पसंद आया जो मैंने उसके लिए खरीदा था।शाम 7 बजे, मेरे मित्र ने मुझे घर छोड़ दिया। मैंने घर पर सबको आज के बारे में बताया।मैं रात 9:30 बजे सो गया।
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Use Life Insurance

27-09-2020

Car Accident Lawyer Fees