How To Make Friends in America? Friendship Culture in USA! (Part 1)
To another video Caitlyn & I are going on a bike ride & I wanted to capture this moment we are also taking Bruno with us In my h& Is a poop bag this Is very Important whenever you take your dog out because If they poop over here you can't just let It go you have to pick It up & this Is the back for that high five good boy Bruno talk to me come on yeah one more let's go buddy by the way the main topic of this Blog Is about friendship culture uh which Is the part of cultural talks uh skip to this part uh but this Is the blog part before we actually talk to so skip If you don't want to watch the vlog part hey number one yes
Just to get that shot I had to do this are you hearing fun Bruno said are you having fun yeah high five yeah made It home safely & Bruno has to pee did you have fun yeah look at the smile did you have fun yes okay I'm goanna take shower & then go meet Jacob see you guys there bye
This guy right here Jacob right there take up you want to say HI hey everybody how's It going so I I think you've been on my channel a couple times now yeah just for a tiny bit we're goanna talk about friendship culture okay yes yeah but we're goanna do our walk & then Olivia If you're watching this HI behind me was that dog park everybody brings their dog & dogs can play with each other & make friends you look like a ballet like Hollywood celebrity me yeah no It's just a shade I don't think so the problem Is let him know like doesn't he look like a Hollywood star yeah born & raised In California not else no not at all Jacob why don't you Introduce to my audience what do you do right now sure so I'm Jacob right now I work as a paralegal for a local law firm with the government he's a lawyer basically no a step below though I help a lot of lawyers & I do a lot of uh work with a criminal law In general & so If you do criminal activities yeah If you do criminal activities don't come to me because I'll turn you In you'll get In trouble oh you're not defenseless yeah we're locking up but If someone does criminal activities against you then you can contact him yeah exactly contact us we're really good at your job yeah nothing has happened so far & I hope nothing happens with you as well yeah the reason I wanted to bring Jacob to this channel was to talk about friendship very first thing I want to talk about Is how do people make friends over here so let's say you were studying In Chico state & I'm studying In Chico state I wanted to become your friend we didn’t know each other how do I uh If you want to If you're let's say we're classmates & we have a class the biggest thing Is just like approaching like I It could be would It be like weird like would you think that I'm so weird like why Is he like talking to me not at all no okay now I think In Americans they'll get In their heads a lot where It's like they don't want to embarrass themselves & they don't want to like go outside their comfort zone yeah but as soon as someone approaches them It's like hey like you want to get lunch sometimes It's always like oh yes of course yeah like because we're very social culture versus community 100 very friendly yeah but It can that first step Is what people are afraid of yes so It's yeah so If you want I hundred percent agree & that's how I've made a lot of American friends Is by just starting that first conversation because exactly what he said & you know It's just goanna take you I know you are scared because you're thinking that what are they goanna think of me why am I you know going & but that's exactly the same thing they are also thinking how can I go & reach out so It's better If you want really want to make friends just go & reach out Is what I would recommend yeah I would recommend to all my Chico state friendships because when I went to Chico state also yeah & I didn’t know anybody on campus & like I had a lot of friendships It'd always be somebody reaching out me reaching out like we sat next to each other & be like hey like do you want to talk about you know as a student like you want to talk about this class at lunch they'd be like yeah like that film the best way to make new friend uh Is to find a common ground right whether It be a club or a sport or like maybe you go to the same coffee shop every day & you see locals like find something In common yes I know a lot of people who they move they have a hard time making friend & then I'm like well maybe try going like to something of Interest right & I think that's where the student clubs come Into a place a lot like getting Involved because there's goanna be so many events where you'll find so many people yeah & If you go there there's goanna be a lot of activities & If you participate you will make friends yeah I think a lot people like to be like...Click Here and Read More
Just to get that shot I had to do this are you hearing fun Bruno said are you having fun yeah high five yeah made It home safely & Bruno has to pee did you have fun yeah look at the smile did you have fun yes okay I'm goanna take shower & then go meet Jacob see you guys there bye
This guy right here Jacob right there take up you want to say HI hey everybody how's It going so I I think you've been on my channel a couple times now yeah just for a tiny bit we're goanna talk about friendship culture okay yes yeah but we're goanna do our walk & then Olivia If you're watching this HI behind me was that dog park everybody brings their dog & dogs can play with each other & make friends you look like a ballet like Hollywood celebrity me yeah no It's just a shade I don't think so the problem Is let him know like doesn't he look like a Hollywood star yeah born & raised In California not else no not at all Jacob why don't you Introduce to my audience what do you do right now sure so I'm Jacob right now I work as a paralegal for a local law firm with the government he's a lawyer basically no a step below though I help a lot of lawyers & I do a lot of uh work with a criminal law In general & so If you do criminal activities yeah If you do criminal activities don't come to me because I'll turn you In you'll get In trouble oh you're not defenseless yeah we're locking up but If someone does criminal activities against you then you can contact him yeah exactly contact us we're really good at your job yeah nothing has happened so far & I hope nothing happens with you as well yeah the reason I wanted to bring Jacob to this channel was to talk about friendship very first thing I want to talk about Is how do people make friends over here so let's say you were studying In Chico state & I'm studying In Chico state I wanted to become your friend we didn’t know each other how do I uh If you want to If you're let's say we're classmates & we have a class the biggest thing Is just like approaching like I It could be would It be like weird like would you think that I'm so weird like why Is he like talking to me not at all no okay now I think In Americans they'll get In their heads a lot where It's like they don't want to embarrass themselves & they don't want to like go outside their comfort zone yeah but as soon as someone approaches them It's like hey like you want to get lunch sometimes It's always like oh yes of course yeah like because we're very social culture versus community 100 very friendly yeah but It can that first step Is what people are afraid of yes so It's yeah so If you want I hundred percent agree & that's how I've made a lot of American friends Is by just starting that first conversation because exactly what he said & you know It's just goanna take you I know you are scared because you're thinking that what are they goanna think of me why am I you know going & but that's exactly the same thing they are also thinking how can I go & reach out so It's better If you want really want to make friends just go & reach out Is what I would recommend yeah I would recommend to all my Chico state friendships because when I went to Chico state also yeah & I didn’t know anybody on campus & like I had a lot of friendships It'd always be somebody reaching out me reaching out like we sat next to each other & be like hey like do you want to talk about you know as a student like you want to talk about this class at lunch they'd be like yeah like that film the best way to make new friend uh Is to find a common ground right whether It be a club or a sport or like maybe you go to the same coffee shop every day & you see locals like find something In common yes I know a lot of people who they move they have a hard time making friend & then I'm like well maybe try going like to something of Interest right & I think that's where the student clubs come Into a place a lot like getting Involved because there's goanna be so many events where you'll find so many people yeah & If you go there there's goanna be a lot of activities & If you participate you will make friends yeah I think a lot people like to be like...Click Here and Read More
Comments
Post a Comment